口译笔译:每日翻译--你做梦去吧
今天我们来翻译:
1.你做梦去吧。
2.我来试试看看,成败在此一举。
3.我不喜欢化学,就像你讨厌数学一样。
4.随着他们讨论的深入新的问题也冒了出来。
5.他第一次登台公开露面(亮相)是在他10岁的时候。
6.The wise man is always a good listener. (英译汉)
参考答案:
1.你做梦去吧。
In your dreams.
2.我来试试看看,成败在此一举。
I'll have a try. It's neck or nothing.
Neck or nothing Adv.铤而走险地, 孤注一掷;
3.我不喜欢化学,就像你讨厌数学一样。
Just as you hate math, so I dislike chemistry.
4.随着他们讨论的深入新的问题也冒了出来。
New problems emerge (appear) as they discuss further (their discussion gets further).
5.他第一次登台公开露面(亮相)是在他10岁的时候。
He made his first public appearance when he was ten.
6.The wise man is always a good listener. (英译汉)
智者善听人言。
I've never met my next-door neighbor although I've moved in for 3 months
6.Don’t wash your dirty linen in public.(英译汉)
家丑不要外扬.
0条评论