口译笔译:每日翻译--我有权知道。
今天我们来翻译:
1.我有权知道。
2.这是一次全体会议。
3.这是你我之间的秘密。
4.我们变成了世界上最熟悉的陌生人。
5.今晚我要回来得很迟,所以你不必等我回来再睡觉了。
6. What a dull speech! He's merely parroting what many others have said. (英译汉)
参考答案:
1.我有权知道。
I have the right to know.
2.这是一次全体会议。
It's an all-hands meeting.
3.这是你我之间的秘密。
It’s a secret between you and me.
4.我们变成了世界上最熟悉的陌生人。
We become the most familiar strangers.
5.今晚我要回来得很迟,所以你不必等我回来再睡觉了。
I shall get back very late, so don't sit up for me.
Sit up for 不睡觉等待某人
6. What a dull speech! He's merely parroting what many others have said. (英译汉)多么单调乏味的讲话!他不过是鹦鹉学舌,重复许多人说过的话而已。
5.如果您购买4件衣服以上,我们可以给您打9折。
If you buy more than four dresses, we can allow you a ten percent discount.
6. Thirteen dollars and twenty cents from one hundred dollars leaves eighty six dollars and eighty cents. You might see if that's all right. (这句话的场景是发生在商场付款结账处)(英译汉)收您100元,减去13元2角,应找您86元8角,请点一下。
0条评论