基础英语讲座【71】,第1张

基础英语讲座【71】,第2张

★ He won't be back until January.

  He won't be back until January.他到一月份才回来。
  Until 表示“一直到…时为止”,后接短语或时间状语从句。在否定句中,可译成“直到…时才…”,until 和till 一样,可互用。例如:

  I'll stay here until tomorrow.
  我要在这儿等到明天。

  I'll study tonight until it is eleven o'clock.
  今晚我要学到十一点钟。

  I didn't understand until you tell me.
  直到你告诉我才明白。

  Stay here and wait for me till I come back.
  呆在这儿等着我回来。

  ★ Is she very unhappy without me?

  Is she very unhappy without me?我不在她是否不愉快。
  Without…是一介词,表示“没有…的情况下”,常用来表示伴随情况,假设等。例如:

  I can't do it well without your help.
  没有你的帮助我就干不好。

  We could do nothing without light.
  没有电,我们什么也干不成。

  He went out without a word.
  他一句话也没说就出去了。

  ★ Everybody here is busy getting ready for it.

  Everybody here is busy getting ready for it.在这儿大家都为圣诞节做准备。
  Be busy doing表示“忙于做……”,也可以写成be busy with …,后接名词。例如:

  The students are busy cleaning the classroom.
  学生正忙于打扫教室。

  Are you busy with the homework?
  你在忙作业吗?

  ★ Have you heard from him?

  Have you heard from him?你收到过他的信吗?
  hear from …表示“收到…的信”,相当于have a letter from him .例如:

  I heard from him last week.
  我上周收到他一封信。

  I haven't heard from him since he left.
  只从他走后,我没收到他的信。

  I had a letter from my sister.
  我收到我妹妹的一封信。

位律师回复
DABAN RP主题是一个优秀的主题,极致后台体验,无插件,集成会员系统
白度搜_经验知识百科全书 » 基础英语讲座【71】

0条评论

发表评论

提供最优质的资源集合

立即查看 了解详情