感恩节英语对话(关于感恩的亲子英文)
Giving Thanks 感恩
Child: Look at all that food.
宝宝:看这么多吃的
。Mom: Doesn't it look delicious?
妈妈:看起来很好吃吧?
Child: Yes! I am ready to eat!
宝宝:嗯!我准备吃了!
Mom: The turkey needs a few more minutes to cook.
妈妈:火鸡得再烤几分
钟。While we're waiting,
咱们等着的时候,
let's take a moment to give thanks.
用这段时间来感恩吧。
Child: What does that mean?
宝宝:那是什么意思?
Mom: Giving thanks means taking time to show our appreciation for something or someone.
妈妈:感恩就是花一些时间对某件事或某个人表达感激。
We should think about all the people we're thankful for
咱们要想一想所有要感谢的人,
Thankful和grateful的意思是一样的,但是grateful有一种极度渴望的感情色彩,thankful含有一种温暖的感觉。
and then think about why we appreciate them.
再想想我们为什么感谢他们。
It's important to express gratitude for the people we love.
对我们爱的人表达感激之情很重要。
Gratitude和appreciation都是感激,前者更表达出一种内心深处的、个人的感受。
You have a lot of friends and family who support you.
你有很多支持你的朋友和家人。
Can you think of anyone you're thankful for?
你能想到某个你感谢的人吗?
Child: Like Dad?
宝宝:比如爸爸?
Mom: Yes, like Dad.
妈妈:嗯,比如爸爸。
Why are you thankful for your dad?
你为什么感谢爸爸呢?
Child: He taught me how to ride a bike.
宝宝:他教会我怎么骑自行车。
Mom: Good. Your dad is a great teacher.
妈妈:好的。你爸爸
是个好老师。Who else are you thankful for?
你还要感谢谁呢?
Child: My sister.
宝宝:我的姐姐。
Mom: Why do you appreciate your sister?
妈妈:你为什么感谢姐姐?
Child: She likes to play games with me.
宝宝:她喜欢和我做游戏。
Mom: Very good. Who else deserves your gratitude?
妈妈:很好。还有其他人值得你感谢吗?
Child: I'm not sure.
宝宝:我不知道了。
Mom: Can you think of someone outside our family who does nice things for you?
妈妈:你能想到咱们家以外对你很好的人吗?
Child: My teacher.
宝宝:我的老师。
She teaches us new things every day.
她每天都教我们新知识。
She is also nice
她人也很好,
and gives me stickers when I do a good job.
我表现好的时候,她还会给我贴画。
Mom: Good, can you think of anyone else?
妈妈:好的,你还能想到其他人吗?
Child: My friend Fernando.
宝宝:我的朋友费尔南多。
He shares his lunch with me at school.
他在学校会和我分享午餐。
He also invites me to his house
他还邀请我去他家,
where we dress up like superheroes
我们装扮成超级英雄,
and fight to save the world.
为拯救世界而战斗。
I'm thankful for the ice cream man who lets me try all the flavors.
我感谢冰淇淋售货员让我尝遍所有口味。
I'm thankful for the bus driver who always says good morning.
我感谢巴士司机总是说早上好。
I'm thankful for grandpa who tells me old stories.
我感谢爷爷给我讲古老的故事。
I'm thankful for the —
我感谢——
Mom: Okay, okay.
妈妈:好了,好了。
The turkey is almost done.
火鸡快做好了。
You have time to name one more person you appreciate.
你还有时间再感谢一个人。
Child: Just one person?
宝宝:就一个人?
Mom: Just one.
妈妈:就一个。
It's almost time to eat.
差不多该吃饭了。
Child: It's hard to pick just one.
宝宝:只挑一个太难了。
Oh, I know.
哦,我知道了。
You!
您啊!
I'm thankful for you, Mom.
我感谢您,妈妈。
You made all this food today.
您今天做了这么多吃的。
You teach me things.
您教会我很多事。
You play with me.
您陪我玩。
You take good care of me every day.
您每天把我照顾得很好。
Mom: I'm thankful for you, too.
妈妈:我也感谢你。
You teach me to be patient.
你教会我要有耐心。
You teach me to have fun.
你教会我玩。
And you teach me to see the world in a new way.
你教会我用新的方式看世界。
Child: Thank you, Mom.
宝宝:谢谢您,妈妈。
Can we eat now?
咱们现在能吃饭了吗?
I'm hungry.
我饿了。
Mom: Me too.
妈妈:我也是。
Let's eat!
咱们吃吧!
0条评论