十句最蹩脚的英语翻译

十句最蹩脚的英语翻译,第1张

十句最蹩脚的英语翻译,第2张

学英语的朋友,如果学艺不精的千万不要望文生义,本文就介绍十句让人狂笑的蹩脚翻译。

  1.If you want just condition of warm in your room, please control yourself.

  日本旅馆:如果您想调节您房间的温度,请控制您自己。

  2.Please don't feed the animals. If you have any food, please give it to the guard on duty.

  匈牙利动物园:请不要给动物喂食。如果您有食品,请喂给值班警卫。

  3.Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar.

  挪威酒吧:女士们不要在酒吧里生孩子。

  4.Fur coats made for ladies from their skins.

  瑞典皮货商店:为女士们制作的皮大衣,是用她们的皮制成的。

  5.Teeth extracted by the latest Methodists.

  香港牙科诊所:由最新的卫理公会教徒给您拔牙。

  6.Drop your trousers here for best results.

  泰国的干洗店:在这里脱掉您的裤子,等待的结果。

  7.Specialist in women and other diseases.

  意大利妇科诊所:我们是女人和其他疾病的专家。

  8.Welcome to the cemetery where famous Russian artists are buried daily except Thursday.

  俄国公墓:欢迎访问这个公墓,许多的俄国艺术家每天埋在这里,但星期四不埋。

  9.We take your bags and send them in all directions.

  丹麦机场:我们将拿走您的行李,送往四面八方。

  10.The manager has personally passed all water served here.

  墨西哥旅馆:旅馆经理将亲自为您撒尿

位律师回复
DABAN RP主题是一个优秀的主题,极致后台体验,无插件,集成会员系统
白度搜_经验知识百科全书 » 十句最蹩脚的英语翻译

0条评论

发表评论

提供最优质的资源集合

立即查看 了解详情