Action English (182)
material 素材
AMERICAN SLANG 美国俚语
give someone a hand
帮某人一把
e.g.
<1>Could you give me a hand and pass me the scissors? I can't reach them myself.
帮个忙把剪刀递给我,我够不着。
<2>Why don't you give dad a hand with garbage? It looks heavy.
为什么不帮爸爸提垃圾,它看起来很重。
CLASSIC FILM CLIPS 经典对白
1、what's the deal?
出什么事了?
e.g.
<1>You said you'd pick me up at 10 and it's now 11.What's the deal?你说10点来接我,现在都11点了,出什么事了吗?
<2>What's the deal? Are you coming to the party or not?出什么事了,你到底还来不来party?
2、be smart about sth.
做事聪明点
e.g.
<1>You have to be smart about the kinds of friends you make. Not everyone is honest.
你必须聪明的对待你所交的朋友,不是每个人都是诚实的。
<2>If you want to be a famous actress, you have to be smart about it and take good roles.
如果你想成为演员,你不得不聪明地选择好角色。
MOVIE TUNES 原声碟
Whatever Road's At Your Feet
0条评论